Saturday, February 2, 2008

Trip to Naples!

Isabella is growing so much! She and I were able to go with Jeremy on one of his business trips to Naples, Florida. This was Izzy's first plane ride! She did great. Of course, we had to take a lot of pictures. I haven't updated the blog in a while, so enjoy the new pictures!
This was Izzy's first plane ride! She got the window seat!
Izzy's first lay over in Orlando. She looked cute while waiting!
The hotel had a crib and gifts waiting for her in the room when we arrived. Izzy's first sunset! (She didn't get to see it because I wouldn't let her near the balcony.) Izzy got comfortable in our bed..... then went to sleep in hers. Izzy and dad at the pool We got a bite to eat before taking her for a swim. The water was very interesting for Izzy. This was Izzy lounging on the beach under a umbrella.

The beach was Izzy's favorite part of the trip!

2 comments:

laura said...

I love the new pictures, especially from the beach! They are too cute! We look forward to hanging out with you guys soon!

The Laird's said...

yeah, i was waiting on the florida pics, love them!!!