
We took a family cruise for Spring Break. I was worried about how this trip might go with a little baby, but it went great! We swam with dolphins in Cozumel! Izzy sat with grandad and watched us all! Izzy had a lot of fun with Uncle Matty. She loved dancing to the music!

These pictures are from the formal nights on the ship. Izzy couldn't eat all the wonderful food, but she loved sitting at the table watching all the people around us. By the end of dinner, she was usually asleep, as you can see. Uncle Matty and Aunt SaySay got plenty of practice on this trip!

Bebe took this picture of Izzy and I on the beach in Grand Cayman. We can't wait to take her back to the beach this Summer! Thanks Bebe and Grandad for the wonderful trip!
1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear that you guys had fun! We are taking JD down to Galveston this summer and I was a little nervous about how he might do, but Izzy seems to have done just great!
Mandy
Post a Comment