Sunday, December 28, 2008
This is very late....I know!
Izzy had a wonderful Christmas! I think she finally knows who Santa is after several visits with him this Season. On Christmas Eve, Santa brought Izzy a present early at Bebe and Grandad's house. She acted better around him when he was handing her toys! The next morning, Izzy woke up to Bebe, Grandad, Aunt SaySay and Uncle Matty, and a new kitchen from Santa. She was so excited that she screamed! We got it all on video! She was so excited about her new kitchen, that I had to open up the rest of her presents. After a huge breakfast, we loaded up the car and headed for Arkansas to surprise Nawna and Grampy. Christmas continued for the next two days in El Dorado! Isabella had so much fun playing with stickers with Aunt Jennifer and Melissa while Jeremy and I played video games with Loren and Jared. Enjoy the pictures, I know they're a little late!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Definitely better late than never! Cute pics...looked like you guys had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment