Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Kauai!!!
Finally! (I know!) I am finally posting our Hawaii trip pictures. We had so much fun! Luckily, it was raining the first day we were there, so we rented some cars and went driving up the coast. We got to take some beautiful pictures of the canyon, and waterfalls! The weather was perfect the rest of the time, so we spent a lot of time at the pool or lagoon. The last night of the trip, we all went to a luau. We had wonderful food and saw a great hawaiin show. We were pretty bummed to hear that the dinner was moved inside. There was a exchange of words with the hotel manager, because we paid to see the show outside. He said that it was moved because of rain, but we weren't buying it! We felt a bit stupid when a huge storm came in the middle of the show! I guess he knew more about his islands weather than we do! Amazingly enough, they still danced with fire inside the hotel! John and Daniel got scared that they might have to go on duty because the ceiling caught on fire! It went out quickly though. Between John becoming part of the show, and Jeremy and I going up on stage to dance, it was a pretty good show! (I might have to post the video. Jeremy got a few laughs from his hula dancing skills!) The trip went by so fast! We had a ton of fun hanging out with the Boyds because we rarley get to see them. Check out their blogs as well for more pictures!
Waimea canyon waterfall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your pictures turned out great! We really enjoyed hanging out with you guys in Hawaii and again the last couple of days. Hopefully we will get to see you all soon!
Post a Comment