I don't have to tell you that I am not good at this whole "blogging" thing! So, I have just posted a few pictures of what our little Izzy has been up to over the past few months! Her personality has just blossomed! We find ourselves just shaking our heads in laughter a lot! Check out the adorable video at the bottom of this post.
We had so much fun on our beach trip with the cousins! Izzy loved playing with J.D. and Kenna!
(Check out those curls!)
I haven't posted any pictures of our new nephew, so here are some of my favorites of Jax!
This is a video of Izzy's conversation on the phone. Every now and then we notice that she has added a few more comments to her conversation. For a while, I had to hear "Hello. Hi daddy! Bye!". At the end of the video, you will see her standing in front of the fire place because she likes to watch herself talk on the phone.
Translation: "Hello. Hi Daddy! How are you doing daddy? Are you playing ball? Goodbye!"
3 comments:
LOVE the video of Izzy talking on the phone...too cute! We miss you guys!
ahhhh! That is sooo funny, I can't believe she is talking so good! Can't wait to see her! Jax is adorable, I love the pictures!
glad to see some pictures! i absolutely love that video...too cute!! hope to see you guys soon! we miss our regular play dates!
Post a Comment