The trip started off a bit bumpy. On the plane ride down there, Chloe decided to roll off of her seat into the floor under the seat in front of us. She was so tired that I laid her down in the seat beside me. I turn around to the aisle to pick up a toy for Izzy and I turn back around to see Chloe in the floor looking up at me screaming. Talk about feeling like the worst mom in the world! I got the worst looks ever from people on that plane!
We reserved a poolside cabana for the first day we were there because our room wasn't going to be ready until later that day. This was great! It had a room with a t.v., couch, and fridge. It also had a great bathroom with a shower, so we could clean the kids up at the end of the day. The cabana also came with a concierge. We were able to order food and drinks for the kids. He also brought us some pack-n-plays for the babies.
Once we got to the room, there was a backpack on the bed filled with toys and snacks for the girls to enjoy. This came in handy when we went to dinner at nights.
The hotel had a ton of things for the kids to do. Other than the amazing beach and pools, they had an arcade, playground and play areas seperated by age. The italian restaurant was right beside the kids play area, so the adults could send the kids in there if they got too restless at the table. Since it was glassed in, we could see everything they were doing while we finished our dinner. Our reservation came with free kids camp. Izzy and J.D. had fun playing there while we enjoyed a few hours by the pool and eating.
We were so sad to have to leave, but the hotel did not let us down. As we were loading the kids into the car, the bell hops came and gave the girls big fluffy stuffed animals! (I should get a discount the next time we go because I'm promoting it so well!)
No comments:
Post a Comment