Friday, June 24, 2011

Masters!

Dad got to check something off his Bucket List... going to the Masters! We found out that Jeremy got tickets the day Tiger announced that he would be playing. We rented a house in a beautiful club close to the tournament. Mom and I stayed at the house with the kids while Dad and Jeremy went to the last day of the tournament. We stayed the weekend, so Izzy got to go fishing on the dock in the neighborhood. They made the mistake of fishing with crickets. Mom and I were trying to get dinner ready one night and I heard Izzy laughing saying "hop hop"! I turn around and see crickets hopping all over the place! I grabbed Chloe off the floor and hopped up on the counter, while mom and Izzy gathered them all up. Izzy obviously is not afraid of bugs!
We saw this huge snake hanging out under one of the docks.
Jeremy had to fly out from Georgia to go to another conference, so the girls and I rode home with Bebe and Poppy. We had a fun road trip home! We're ready to go back!

No comments: