Friday, June 24, 2011

Colorado!

We were lucky to be invited to Jon and Mandy's place in Colorado. This was Chloe's first plane ride. She was around 3 mos. old. We had so much fun! J.D. and Izzy got to learn how to ski and I celebrated my 29th birthday. Jeremy and Jon made my favorite meal, steak with blue cheese and ceasar salad. The trip was fun, but I think we all got a awful cold while we were out there. This is the beautiful house we stayed in. The snow was amazing! We were so excited to see that we had matching outfits for the girls. Meg is one week older than Chloe. There was a great pizza restaurant in town. J.D. and Izzy had fun racing motorcycles in the arcade area. Here is Izzy all ready for her first lesson on the slopes. The most adorable picture! Mandy and I sat with the babies in the warm car watching the kids ski. Izzy finally had a few runs without Jeremy helping her. I finally got a good video of Izzy skiing without Jeremy holding her up. You can barely see it once I zoom in, so be looking at the left of the screen. I also got a guy falling. It was hilarious!

No comments: