When he got back, we took the girls to Gentry's Farm. Izzy loves going there every year. It is so much fun! We always get our pumpkins there and carve them that night. Jeremy's pumpkin had wow wow wubzy on it and mine was carved to look like Dora. I thought Izzy would love to help me carve that design, but she was only interested for about 5 minutes.
For Halloween, the girls were dragons. Corey and Caleb came to stay with us the night of Trunk or Treat. Since Jeff and Deltah were out of town, we asked them to let us keep the boys. The night was very exciting because tornadoes were all over middle Tennessee. I made the boys get in my closet every time the alarms went off. I think they thought I was crazy!
This was our first year to make a trunk with our 7th graders at church. Our theme was Alice in Wonderland. The whole area turned out great!
No comments:
Post a Comment